Language Files UOKR

Diskussion und Informationen über UO:KR
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
maximus3

Language Files UOKR

#1 Beitrag von maximus3 » 07 Feb 2008 01:48

Did someone already found the language files of UOKR? I think its in string_dictionary.uop but this is only one opportunity. i cant unpack uop files, dont know why someone already have or can unpack this file for me? or found the language files?

thanks a lot!
maxi

Link_of_Hyrule

#2 Beitrag von Link_of_Hyrule » 07 Feb 2008 01:58

you can use the unpacker tool found to unpack the .uop file http://scriptsharing.dv-team.de/dle/index.php

maximus3

#3 Beitrag von maximus3 » 07 Feb 2008 16:49

i get always an error message, ERROR while unpacking selected data, dont know why, maybe because i have the latest version of uokr 2.48.0.7.

maximus3

#4 Beitrag von maximus3 » 07 Feb 2008 17:35

ok i have found and unpacked the lanauge files but dont know which format it is anyone has an idea? file where langauge files in is localizedstrings.uop

Link_of_Hyrule

#5 Beitrag von Link_of_Hyrule » 08 Feb 2008 00:00

well they work with the localized editor im pretty sure they are the same format as ml

maximus3

#6 Beitrag von maximus3 » 09 Feb 2008 04:51

ahh no i cant open the file with cliloc editor of 2d version

Code: Alles auswählen

¡    Reputation aversion triggered.!¡    I have no reaction to you."¡    I am going home.#¡   
 Searching.$¡    Idle, wandering.%¡   # Bugging out of combat due to flags.&¡    You are no longer muted.'¡    You are no longer frozen.(¡    You are no longer invulnerable.)¡    Swinging*¡   
a small selection of the language file.

maximus3

#7 Beitrag von maximus3 » 09 Feb 2008 17:35

ok i have reached my aim cliloc editor is right thanks to link!! but is there an editor where i can copy one file to another, for example i use the german cliloc file and want to patch it into the english one so that i only have translate the missing ones.

Link_of_Hyrule

#8 Beitrag von Link_of_Hyrule » 10 Feb 2008 02:45

I am not sure you'll have to look around i havent done much editing just used the tool to script quests

maximus3

#9 Beitrag von maximus3 » 10 Feb 2008 17:22

all the good editors which are including a insert function didnt work anymore.

maximus3

#10 Beitrag von maximus3 » 13 Feb 2008 17:35

problem sloved new netframework has caused the problems with old editors and utf8. thanks much for help!!

Antworten