UOKR hash names

Diskussion und Informationen über UO:KR
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Galendor

UOKR hash names

#1 Beitrag von Galendor » 11 Jan 2009 05:57

Hi guys, I and Arek Maldazaar are working now on hash names in .uop files, so here's our progress. We will update informations, if there's something new and of course, we're using Unpacker from Italians, so we can give you updated Dictionary soon. I'm sorry for my english, Vodka talks instead of me tonight...

Code: Alles auswählen

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1161/uopprogressm.jpg
Updated - 02. 03. 2009
Zuletzt geändert von Galendor am 02 Mär 2009 04:09, insgesamt 9-mal geändert.

Galendor

Dictionary

#2 Beitrag von Galendor » 12 Jan 2009 02:11

There are some important wordlists in .uop files, that helped me with naming hashes. It's mostly .xml files, but you can find some information in other files either.
Here's the list of some of them, I present complete hash names for comfortable search:

Audio.uop

data/audio/audio_music.csv
data/audio/audio_sounds.csv

Interface.uop

data/interface/default/icons/icons.xml
data/interface/default/interface.xml
data/interface/default/textures/textures.xml
data/interface/interfacecore/interfacecore.xml
data/interface/interfacecore/textures/managedtextures.xml
data/interface/interfacecore/textures/coretextures.xml
data/interface/login/interfacelogin.xml
data/interface/login/textures/logintextures.xml

If there are some changes with new version, you should be able to find them in these files. For example new files, updated hash names etc.
In some .lua scripts you can find links to GameData.uop, like names of some .csv files, however I did't find all of them.

Finally in EffectTexture.uop are .nif files (Gamebryo File Format), which can be opened with text editor and you can find few names of .tga images. Unfortunately, no glory...

Thanks to Unpacker and it's developers, I found a lot of hash names with trying range of numbers (special function, that Unpacker has).
And thanks to Arek, who added function of wordlist searching.
Zuletzt geändert von Galendor am 13 Jan 2009 22:18, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.

Galendor

Dictionary

#3 Beitrag von Galendor » 12 Jan 2009 02:11

Unpacker with *.txt search (by Arek)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VBJ3S1VR
Dictionary.dic - 02. 03. 2009 (by Galendor) - including Kons's last update and some new hash names

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=18AOUN56
We will appreciate any help with completing files...
Zuletzt geändert von Galendor am 02 Mär 2009 03:52, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.

Kons

#4 Beitrag von Kons » 17 Jan 2009 20:55

well unpacker is not only made by italians :D
first unpacker is by malganis (something like Sweden ), then me (Italy) and koksi ( Bulgary ) help in finishing it. :)
Nice work bytheway
Malganis made also a .uop "patcher",

you can find it here:
http://code.google.com/p/mondains-legac ... p&can=2&q=

See if in his dictionary there's something you don't have already guessed ;)

cloudstr

#5 Beitrag von cloudstr » 18 Jan 2009 14:27

the interface.uop file contain lua scripts files, xml file and some dat files that in realty are DDS files whit graphics of interfacces (button, desktop, cotainers)
In the Paperdoll.uop files i'm sure that are all graphics of paperdoll (armors weapons in big version for paperdoll) but if you open paperdoll.uop there are only 2 bin files (4.5 mb for 2 files) and this 2 big files .bin are worst to open
Can you help me ?
Sorry for bad english :D

Galendor

#6 Beitrag von Galendor » 20 Jan 2009 21:51

To cloudstr: http://uodev.de/viewtopic.php?t=5446

To Kons: Thanks for correction and link to Malganis's patcher. Dictionary really helped, I've just updated screenshot of UOP progress and Dictionary will be as soon as possible.

Kons

#7 Beitrag von Kons » 20 Feb 2009 21:56

merge with this one :

www.kingdomreborn.it/files/Dictionary_latest.rar

i'm crushing my head on index_0_0 of facets.. anyone knows what's their real name?

Galendor

News about new build of version 57

#8 Beitrag von Galendor » 24 Feb 2009 23:58

Developers added directory UserInterface, that contains zip archive Default with all files from Interface.uop for players to customize their icons, designs etc. That means for us, that we will have all hash names from this file.
Next zip archive is Custom_UI_Documentation. Some kind of Guidebook, which describes functions in .lua scripts and many more...

To Kons: Thanks for your update, that's great help. Sadly, I don't know what the first file in facet0.uop is.

EDIT: Archive Default.zip isn't complete (fonts and some designs are missing), but helped me to find few unknown hash names.

Galendor

New Dictionary file

#9 Beitrag von Galendor » 02 Mär 2009 04:03

Upwards you have new link to Dictionary file for latest version of UOKR, including Kons's last update, few images from Interface.uop and one new song called "Battle On Stones" so what are you waiting for? :)

Check also our progress in the first post...

TheUndisputed

#10 Beitrag von TheUndisputed » 26 Mär 2009 16:01

Those hash names are meanless for us.
You can use them only for easy orientation.
When you change date on file you can`t update this file any more.
When you change something in file you need to copy older hash.

JCKodel

#11 Beitrag von JCKodel » 06 Aug 2009 16:48

Is there any UOP extractor that uses Dictionary.dic to extract the files with file names?

Kons

#12 Beitrag von Kons » 16 Aug 2009 23:32

malganis uop editor

JCKodel

#13 Beitrag von JCKodel » 16 Aug 2009 23:36

Kons hat geschrieben:malganis uop editor
Google says nothing =(
Where can I download it?

Antworten