UOAM for UOKR How is UOAM reading the COORDINATES from UOA?

Diskussion und Informationen über UO:KR
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
maximus3

UOAM for UOKR How is UOAM reading the COORDINATES from UOA?

#1 Beitrag von maximus3 » 09 Jul 2008 19:58

Anyone knows how UOAM is reading the position from UOA? i want to transfer the coord of Interface of KR to UOAM so that KR is doing its job again. Any suggestions?

Kons

#2 Beitrag von Kons » 10 Jul 2008 00:46

why? if you got teammates you can see them on uokr map ..

maximus3

#3 Beitrag von maximus3 » 19 Jul 2008 08:29

yeah but have you see how it works, it updates positions every 2 minutes lol! this is stupid, typicall for the state of KR!

TheUndisputed

#4 Beitrag von TheUndisputed » 19 Jul 2008 19:50

maximus3 hat geschrieben:yeah but have you see how it works, it updates positions every 2 minutes lol! this is stupid, typicall for the state of KR!
your position is displayed in map without delay (you party is displayed in osi after minutes i`m not very sure , in custom servers position is refreshed when (party)player move.

maximus3

#5 Beitrag von maximus3 » 19 Aug 2009 12:02

Yes hi, i have reached it, i have written a programm which reads out the KR/SA Coordinates and transfers them to a server and then back to client.

I have no idea how to read out the coordinates directly from the client, i have used the open Lua interface to get them.

Now is the question how can i get it combined with 2d, reading out the UOAM Coordinates may that be possible? or should i better complete write a map tool for both? But then is the question how can i get the coordinates of the 2d client. Iam really interested in that i dont want to waste your time ;)

Antworten